Working in concert with Vive’s VP, Business & Corporate Development and VP. Marketing, your core mission is to collect and analyze complex business data, reviewing trends and shifts in markets, developing models and reports based on the analysis, and providing financial support to management. Your work will help improve areas of existing business and market effectiveness, help contribute to our global expansion plans, as well as support potential M&A opportunities.
- Internally – Executives, Business & Corporate Development, Marketing/Product Management, Sales, Finance, Regulatory, Product Development, Research, Legal, and occasionally the Board of Directors
- Externally – 3rd party customers and industry members, channel members, Outside Counsel, External Consultants, Trade Associations
Accountability - In your first 12 months, you will...
- Business Development (BD) - Create financial models to evaluate the value of internal BD projects. Establish a commercial business model for use with BD partners.
- Commercial Support - Prepare in-depth review of industry segments and geographies (primarily North America but also select global markets) as well as identify key trends, issues, and opportunities. Create customer modeling for channel and grower level assessments. Create a process to acquire and monitor competitive intelligence.
- M&A Research & Analysis - Work with internal and external stakeholders and consultants to assemble M&A candidate target list. Develop financial model for comparative valuation. Ensure internal alignment on proposed value to Vive Crop.
- Project Management - Maintain and keep current items such as M&A activities, target account notes, any legal documentation, and other information.
For more information and to apply for this position, click here.