As part of the Product Development team is to provide technical support of the company’s products by conducting experiments, performing research and development activities and reporting on performance and results.
You will deliver on this mission by:
- Setting up and executing experiments, analyzing results, and preparing detailed reports for assigned work, noting conclusions, and making recommendations within the scope of the assignment to various audiences including Team Leads, Senior Chemists, and other members of the team through weekly meetings, presentations, and technical reports.
- Performing research and development activities with the expected scientific rigor and knowledge of an established professional in the field.
- Ensuring the accuracy of calculations, completeness of data, and adhering to prescribed methods when applicable.
- Helping to develop strategies/methods/SOPs to test and achieve the deliverable of a project.
- Thinking outside the box and bringing to the team your own unique ideas for new experiments and/or suggestions for how to improve existing processes.