Your core mission is to realize Vive’s ambition of becoming the most productive commercialization engine in agriculture by leading the team of chemists and engineers dedicated to development of new crop protection products. In this role you will determine how to execute Vive’s strategy while raising the bar on performance, reliability, and manufacturability.
You will deliver on this mission by:
- Co-developing Vive’s Technology strategy as part of the Technology leadership team
- Delivering strategic objectives with minimal guidance and oversight and creating processes and solutions for new and existing initiatives
- Growing Vive’s customer centric culture of accountability and ownership
- Increasing Vive’s product development capabilities through investment in people, knowledge and infrastructure
- Planning and leading a wide range of scientific projects with significant inter-project dependencies and complexity, both with the expected scientific rigor of an expert in the field
- Summarizing broad data sets and communicating information with executive presence to appropriate stakeholders such as senior management, functional leaders and external partners.
- Leading multidisciplinary teams in technical and operational areas of broad interest to the Technology function, including ownership of recommendations to senior management
- Leveraging your expert knowledge to interpret product performance data, advance development capabilities, and support research targets.