Your core mission as a Research Assistant on the Research team is to provide technical support to other members of the team with a focus on several methods of biology or microbiology experiments and/or analyses that are well understood and normally have standard procedures to follow.
You will deliver on this mission by:
- Setting up and executing experiments according to established SOPs or as directed by senior staff.
- Analyzing results and preparing detailed reports/presentations for assigned work.
- Performing scientific activities with accurate calculations, gathering complete data and adhering to prescribed methods and SOPs where available.
- Maintaining up‐to‐date working records, such as lab notebooks and sample reports (digital experiment files, data summary tables, etc.).
- Maintaining instruments and equipment in good working conditions.
- Adhering to local, provincial, and federal legislation pertaining to Company employment and health and safety
- Demonstrating corporate values in the performance of the work and interactions with others.
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit the link below.