Your core mission is to support the Finance department’s transition to complete, accurate real-time value added data, and related analysis. Your natural curiosity, strong analytical skills and desire to use technology to access key data will help drive this initiative forward. You will play a key role in month-end analysis, budgeting & forecasting, analytical activities and special projects. You will feel comfortable making recommendations that will improve business processes, analysis, productivity, profitability and cash flow.
You will deliver on this mission by:
- Owning the month-end analysis of the “gross margin section” of the P&L
- Working with the finance team to identify opportunities & implement solutions to move towards real-time data
- Supporting ongoing efforts to forecast short, medium & long term cash flow requirements, and related processes
- Working with project team to implement a scalable forecasting, planning and analysis solution
- Internally – Finance & Operations team, product management
- External – ERP and FP&A solutions 3rd party service providers
Accountability - In your first 12 months, you will...
- Accurate, timely analysis of monthly and year-to-date gross margin analysis, including indirect costs - own the monthly and ytd gross margin and indirect costs analysis. Be prepared to provide a summary on the 3rd work day
- FP&A solution - working with project team to implement an automated, integrated FP&A solution including cash projections
- Cash flow forecasting - support rolling 16-week cash flow forecasting, relying on actual results and commitments (from Business Central) and budget/forecasts
For more information and to apply for this position, click here.