Vive Crop Protection is looking for a creative go-getter who is passionate about social media, agriculture, and assisting in the growth and development of our brand presence across various social media channels.
This position is flexible regarding hours: we are open to a part-time or full-time intern position. The hours would range between 20-40 hours, Mondays to Fridays, over the course of ten weeks. May include some travel.
- Internally – all Vive employees
- External – influencers, social audience, growers
Accountability - in ten weeks, you will...
1. Deliver a 3-month social media plan
- Copy Writing - Develop copy for social posts, blogs, infographics, etc. that showcase an engaging and uniform brand voice.
- Content creation - Create and/or curate images, videos, graphics, and partner posts that engage key audiences.
- Scheduling - Create monthly editorial calendar that pairs social components and outlines social strategy.
- Analytics - Track social media engagement to identify high-performing topics.
2. Assist in kick-off of social media influencer campaign - Help identify, develop, and implement a social media influencer campaign strategy.
3. Produce a customer testimonial- Take part in the entire customer testimonial process! From identification to production to the post edit to an Instagram Reel, learn what it takes to capture a compelling testimonial.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Brainstorm and research ideas for original content
- Develop new strategies for increasing engagement.
- Create a monthly editorial calendar to promote the company brand across various social media channels, ensuring brand message is consistent.
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, and videos on social media.
- Create compelling graphics to share across social channels.
- Write social media captions that speak to the company’s target audience.
- Help create and edit short-form videos.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Assist with influencer campaign strategy.
- Assist on-site with photo/video content shoots.
Skills & Experiences
- Customer relations - whether you are meeting a farmer face-to-face or interacting with a Twitter follower, positive customer relations skills are a MUST-HAVE.
- Organized - this person must be able to juggle many projects at once. Being organized and responsible for your time is important.
- Creative - At the end of the day social media is about engagement. Be fun! Be informative! Be dynamic!
- Self-starter - You get what you put in. Hard work, drive, and a passion to learn go a long way.
- In the process of earning or have received a bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or related field.
- Familiarity with major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent internet research skills.
Nice to have:
- Background in agriculture.
- Graphic or document design skills.
- 2+ years experience in social media.
- Experience with social scheduling programs like Hubspot, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.
- Photography/videography experience.
- Photo or video editing skills. Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred.
For more information and to apply for this position, click here.