Ensure that Vive’s FC portfolio sales and marketing objectives are achieved in the Western part of the United States. As a core member of the Sales team, you will play an integral part in the company’s success. You have an excellent understanding of the agricultural marketplace within the Western United States, excellent understanding of respective crops grown within the region and have past experiences in agronomy, technical service or agricultural sales. You possess the ability to influence and build relationships with key influencers, universities, consultants, and customers; both growers and retailers to support the technical expertise of Vive Crop Protection’s Precision Chemistry - innovative Nano-enabled agricultural crop protection products.
You will deliver on this mission by:
- Working to expand Vive’s market position, technical superiority and support sales and key influencer relationships within the region.
- Developing and executing technical agronomic strategies, trials, plots, and agronomic connections which support the joint business needs of our customers and Vive Crop Protection.
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key influencers across the western US crop markets.
- Providing innovative ideas for business growth using your creativity, technical knowledge, market knowledge and agronomic knowledge.
- Collaborating closely with the Sales and Marketing team to support the “voice of the ”
- Working closely with all departments in Vive in supporting our overall culture and business growth.