We use precision chemistry to help growers achieve real results.
- At Vive, we are committed to developing products and technologies to increase grower ROI, efficiency and sustainability.
- We create unique products using our targeted Allosperse® Delivery System. Products developed using Allosperse help growers do more with less, reduce environmental impact, all while increasing crop quality and yields.
- Our experienced and flexible management team is open to new ways of doing business and uses innovative solutions to unlock new possibilities for customers
Vive has received numerous awards including:
- Crop Protection Solution of the Year, AgTech Breakthrough, 2021
- Canada’s Top Growing Companies 2021, Globe and Mail Report on Business
- 2021 Company of the Year, Life Sciences Ontario
- Canada’s Top Growing Companies 2020, Globe and Mail Report on Business
- Canada's Future Economic Star, MaRS
- Best Industry Collaboration (with Arysta LifeScience), Agrow Awards
- Highly Commended for Best Formulation Innovation, Agrow Awards
- Best Cleantech Award, New York Venture Summit
- Canada’s Green 15 Leading Green Technology companies, Deloitte
- Responsible Care Performance Award, American Chemistry Council
- North American Technology of the Year (for encapsulation technology), Frost & Sullivan
Commercial Allosperse® Production
Our Allosperse production is housed at the facilities of our partner company, Halltech Inc. in Scarborough, ON. Allosperse® can be produced round-the-clock to meet customer needs. Our on-site analytical facilities monitor production quality during operation, with in-depth batch certification conducted by our Quality Control facility in Toronto.
The Vive Crop Protection office is located in Mississauga, Ontario Canada with a state-of-the-art laboratory where research and development continues to identify and produce leading-edge products that create real benefit for growers.