We use precision chemistry to help growers achieve real results.
- At Vive, we are committed to developing products and technologies to increase grower ROI, efficiency and sustainability.
- We create unique products using our targeted Allosperse® Delivery System. Products developed using Allosperse help growers do more with less, reduce environmental impact, all while increasing crop quality and yields.
- Our experienced and flexible management team is open to new ways of doing business and uses innovative solutions to unlock new possibilities for customers
Vive has received numerous awards including:
- Crop Protection Solution of the Year, AgTech Breakthrough, 2021
- Canada’s Top Growing Companies 2021, Globe and Mail Report on Business
- 2021 Company of the Year, Life Sciences Ontario
- Canada’s Top Growing Companies 2020, Globe and Mail Report on Business
- Canada's Future Economic Star, MaRS
- Best Industry Collaboration (with Arysta LifeScience), Agrow Awards
- Highly Commended for Best Formulation Innovation, Agrow Awards
- Best Cleantech Award, New York Venture Summit
- Canada’s Green 15 Leading Green Technology companies, Deloitte
- Responsible Care Performance Award, American Chemistry Council
- North American Technology of the Year (for encapsulation technology), Frost & Sullivan
Commercial Allosperse® Production
Our Allosperse production is housed at the facilities of our partner company, Halltech Inc. in Scarborough, ON. Allosperse® can be produced round-the-clock to meet customer needs. Our on-site analytical facilities monitor production quality during operation, with in-depth batch certification conducted by our Quality Control facility in Toronto.
The Vive Crop Protection office is located in Mississauga, Ontario Canada with a state-of-the-art laboratory where research and development continues to identify and produce leading-edge products that create real benefit for growers.
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
With decades of experience in agriculture, business, science and technology, our Management Team and Board of Directors are leading the change to Precision Chemistry.VIEW TEAM